Lunatic Times Two
Lunatic Life Book 4
by Sharon Sala
Bell Bridge Books
Young Adult: Mystery, Contemporary Romance
September 20, 2013
Available in: Hardcover, Paperback, Audio, e-Book
New York Times bestselling author Sharon Sala concludes her Lunatic Life mystery series the way it began-with lots of Team Spirits.
In My Lunatic Life, Tara Luna is the new girl in school, trying to hide her ghostly friends and fit in-impossible, since she's soon tracking down kidnappers and dodging Dee Dee Broyles, a murdered teen girl who just happens to haunt Tara's new house.
In Lunatic Detective, Tara and hunky bad-boy classmate Flynn O' Mara partner to find Dee Dee's killer while admitting they're more than just friends. Now that he knows she's "different," will he stick around?
The stakes are even higher in Lunatic Revenge, as bad guys come after Flynn and Tara to find out where his dying father, and ex-con, hid a stolen fortune. A surprising twist gives Flynn a gift neither he nor Tara ever expected.
And now, in Lunatic Times Two, that still-hidden money threatens Tara and Flynn again. This time, Tara may not survive. She'll need the help of every friend she's got on the other side. Including some she's never met before.
Sharon Sala is a seven-time RITA finalist, winner of the Janet Dailey Award, four-time winner of the Career Achievement award from RT Magazine, and five-time winner of the National Reader's Choice Award. Her books are New York Times, USA Today, and Publisher's Weekly bestsellers.
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.