by Sharon Sala
Contemporary Romance: Romantic Suspense, Mystery: Romantic Suspense
February 6, 2024
Available in: Paperback, Audio, e-Book
Sean Pope already lost Amalie Lincoln once. This time, he will risk everything to never have to say goodbye to her again.
Amalie Lincoln moved to Jubilee, Kentucky, to start fresh, build her business, and heal the scars of her past. Little did she know she'd run into Sean Pope, a beloved childhood friend she hasn't seen in decades. But on the day she moves to town, a helicopter explodes under suspicious circumstances,wreaking havoc on the families of Pope Mountain.
As the Jubilee PD dives into their investigation of the incident, Sean and Amalie find comfort and a budding romance with each other. Life in Jubilee becomes exactly what Amalie hoped for. But as the investigators uncover the truth and the crooks behind the attack set Amalie in their sights, Sean must face the danger or risk losing Amalie forever.
Praise for New York Times bestseller Sharon Sala's thrilling romantic suspense:
"Emotionally wrenching, sensually appealing, edgy and suspenseful, and hopeful and endearing."---USA Today for Going Gone
"Vivid, gripping...this thriller keeps the pages turning."---Library Journal for Torn Apart
"Skillfully balancing suspense and romance, Sala gives readers a nonstop breath-holding adventure."---Publishers Weekly for Going Once
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born. First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction. Industry Awards include: · Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.