Rebel Hearts Anthology
Historical Romance: Anthology
December 20, 2022
Available in: Paperback, e-Book
From the last stand at the Alamo to the events of today, it's apparent that even the most notorious of rebels are capable of love.
It's been said that the love of a woman can make the man. But what if that man is a rebel - an outlaw? When love is on the line, can a desperado truly change and be the man that every good woman wants and needs?
Six best-selling and award-winning authors have tackled this challenge. Join along as romantics everywhere dive into this whirlwind anthology in search of an answer to the question plaguing hearts...what will it take for a rebel to change his ways?
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.