Come Back to Me
Blessings, Georgia Book 6
by Sharon Sala
August 28, 2018
Available in: Paperback, Audio, e-Book
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Sharon Sala always delivers the perfect happy ending. Grab a glass of sweet tea, settle in your comfiest reading spot, and head home to Blessings.
After a devastating fire pitted their families against each other, high school sweethearts Phoebe Ritter and Aidan Payne were torn apart. Twenty years later, Aidan is called back to Blessings, nervous about confronting his painful past. And that's before he knows about the nineteen-year-old secret Phoebe has been harboring all this time.
As Aidan tries to make up for lost time with the family he didn't know he had and the prospect of finally finding home, Phoebe and Aidan rediscover long-suppressed feelings. Aidan is stunned by Phoebe's grace and honesty, but the past won't lie buried, and old enemies threaten to destroy the peace they've fought so hard to find.
Praise for Sharon Sala's contemporary romances:
"Sharon Sala is a consummate storyteller. Her skills shine in her Blessings, Georgia series. If you can stop reading then you're a better woman than me."---DEBBIE MACOMBER, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
"Sharon Sala's Blessings, Georgia series is filled with unforgettable charm and delight!"---ROBYN CARR, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
"Sala makes Blessings, Georgia, a vastly entertaining place to visit."---BookPage
"[Sala's] Blessings, Georgia series is full of heartfelt emotions and laughter."---Fresh Fiction
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.