Storm Front Book 1
by Sharon Sala
Contemporary Romance: Romantic Suspense
May 14, 2018
Available in: Audio, e-Book
Revisit book 1 of the Storm Front novels---a fan-favorite romantic suspense series fromNew York Timesbest-selling author Sharon Sala
Writer Cari North thought she knew all about plot twists--until she stumbled across her ex-fiancé, Lance Morgan, digging a grave in the Louisiana woods. After a horrifying moment of shared recognition, Cari knew her life hinged upon whether she could outrun Lance and the tornado barreling down on them.
Just when she thinks she's lost Lance and heads home, the storm throws in another twist that will change her fate---forever.
Cari's house, her family---her entire life---have been wiped out. Badly injured and knowing Lance will come after her, she trades clothing and ID with the near-identical cousin who'd been visiting and flees to Baton Rouge. While the world mourns Cari North, she begins an agonizing recovery as Susan---until Susan's boss calls her bluff and finds himself drawn into her incredible tale.
Hunted by a man she once loved, sheltered by a man she hardly knows, Cari chooses to become the bait...and plots the twist of a lifetime to catch a killer.
Originally published in 2010
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.