A Rainbow Above Us
Blessings, Georgia Book 8
by Sharon Sala
June 25, 2019
Available in: Paperback, Audio, e-Book
"Sharon Sala is a consummate storyteller. If you can stop reading, then you're a better woman than me."---DEBBIE MACOMBER, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
Welcome back to USA Today bestselling author Sharon Sala's world of Blessings, Georgia---a tight-knit small town where the secrets of southern girls sometimes have surprising consequences, you never forget your first love, and the magnolia-scented breeze always feels like home.
Hurricane Fanny left no one in Blessings, Georgia, unscathed---including Rowan Harper. Rebuilding her life after so much loss seems impossible. Now that she's all alone, how can she ever hope to find the strength to carry on?
Bowie James has come back to help repair his grandmother's house, but he doesn't intend to stay long. He and his mother were forced out of Blessings a decade ago, and he's never forgotten the small-minded people responsible for bringing him so much pain.
But Rowan isn't like anyone else. She's kindhearted, beautiful, and so lost he can't bring himself to stay away. When he reaches out in kindness, an unlikely friendship blooms, and soon Bowie discovers that he can entrust Rowan with his deepest secrets---and, if they can find it in themselves to trust again...his heart.
Sit down and stay a spell: In Blessings, Georgia, you're guaranteed a small town where good people triumph and the rotten apples get what's coming to them, a sweet and clean love story that'll warm your heart, and a new home that's always there when you need it.
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.