A Piece of My Heart
Blessings, Georgia Book 4
by Sharon Sala
May 2, 2017
Available in: Paperback, Audio, e-Book
A USA Today Bestseller!
"Sharon Sala is a consummate storyteller. Her skills shine in her Blessings, Georgia series. If you can stop reading then you're a better woman than me." ---DEBBIE MACOMBER, #1 New York Times Bestselling Author
Welcome to Blessings, Georgia, the best small town in the South!
Growing up in a troubled foster home, Mercy Dane knew she could never rely on anyone but herself. She's used to giving her all to people who don't give her a second glance, so when she lands in Blessings, Georgia, she's flabbergasted when the town opens its arms to her. She never dreamed she'd ever find family or friends---or a man who looks at her as if she hung the stars.
Police Chief Lon Pittman is getting restless living in sleepy little Blessings. But the day Mercy Dane roars into his life on the back of a motorcycle, practically daring him to pull her over, he's lost. There's something about Mercy's tough-yet-vulnerable spirit that calls to Lon, and he will do anything in his power to make her realize that home isn't just where the heart is---home is where their heart is.
Blessings, Georgia Series:
You and Only You (Book 1)
I'll Stand by You (Book 2)
Saving Jake (Book 3)
A Piece of My Heart (Book 4)
The Color of Love (Book 5)
Come Back to Me (Book 6)
Forever My Hero (Book 7)
A Rainbow Above Us (Book 8)
What People Are Saying about Sharon Sala's Small Town Romance:
"[Sala] is a master of the romance genre." ---RT Book Reviews
"Sala [brings] a serious undertone to an appealing and warm small-town romance, a second chance love story in the mode of Debbie Macomber." ---Booklist for Saving Jake
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.