For my post, I thought it might be fun to share twenty random facts about me. There’s also a giveaway for a $5.00 Amazon gift card at the bottom of my post! Good luck!
Buckle up! Here we go!
- I’m ambidextrous. I can write with both hands, I eat left-handed, but I bat and throw with my right hand.
- I wrote the first draft of I HATE YOU, FULLER JAMES in two months.
- In college, I studied abroad in Scotland and lived in a palace.
- I moved to Grand Cayman after graduating from college.
- I’m married to the love of my life!
- Our daughter, Bella Rose, is almost one year old!
- We’ve adopted five furry rescues!
- I have my Master’s Degree in Early Childhood Special Education.
- I love co-writing with my good friend, Lynn Rush.
- IN THE PENALTY BOX, a YA sports romance that I co-wrote with Lynn Rush, will be released in early 2021, and will be available in a bookstore near you!
- I can’t watch 99.9% of horror movies; they are too scary!
- I don’t like the dark. I prefer to have lots of lights on!
- My last five-star review was The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black.
- I’ve watched TWILIGHT easily 300 times; however, I usually just have it on in the background while I work.
- The first MAZE RUNNER is a close second (see #14).
- I love movies with The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Brendon Fraser!
- I love audiobooks and I’m currently listing to the MAGISTERIUM series by Holly Black and Cassandra Clare.
- I’m obsessed with Coronation Street, which is a British soap opera. My husband and I watch it every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on our BritBox app!
- I love soft blankets and coffee mugs!
- I’ve got a huge writing-related secret! Stay tuned to my social media for details!
One person who comments will win a $5 Amazon gift card.
Kelly Anne Blount xoxo