By Jaycie Cash
- Him leaning in, or toward you, while you chat together
- Him reciprocating anything you do that shows interest in him
- Gazing at you, trying to catch your eye
- Touching you as much as possible, whether on your arm, elbow, shoulder, literally any part of your body
- Listening to you (as that’s not typically a male talent)
- You make him laugh
- A willingness to discuss feelings with you
- Being around you makes him nervous/you make him lose his self-confidence
- Shows an interest in what you’re interested in, and in learning what you like
There’s little I like more in life than stories about how a woman first realized a guy was definitely into her.
SO HOW ABOUT SHARING STORIES ABOUT HOW YOU FIRST REALIZED A GUY WAS INTERESTED IN YOU AND/OR HOW WOMEN YOU KNOW FIRST REALIZED THEY’S CAUGHT SOME GUY’S EYE? A FREE COPY OF MY DEBUT NOVEL, MRS. GOODFELLER, WILL BE RANDOMLY AWARDED TO ONE PERSON WHO LEAVES A COMMENT BELOW BEFORE THE NEXT WRITERSPACE BLOG IS POSTED.