The Justice Way Complete Collection
The Justice Way
by Sharon Sala
Contemporary Romance: Box Set
December 18, 2017
Available in: e-Book
Revisit the fan-favorite Justice Brothers romance series from New York Times best-selling author Sharon Sala, together in one complete box set
Three novels about three brothers who believe in truth, justice . . . and love!
When a desperate woman pleaded for a husband -- for one year only -- he was the only man brave enough to take her on. But was he about to lose his heart to his . . .wife?
He couldn't resist the pretty woman he'd found hiding in his cabin -- the one with no memory and the duffel bag full of cash. Could he convince her they had a future . . . even though she didn't remember her past?
He thought he was just helping his five-year-old daughter locate her angel. Little did he know he was finding his own!
The Justice Way: Brothers Ryder, Roman and Royal. They would do anything for each other and for the women they love.
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born. First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction. Industry Awards include: · Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.