Somebody to Love
Blessings, Georgia Book 11
by Sharon Sala
February 23, 2021
Available in: Paperback, Audio, e-Book
Welcome to Blessings, Georgia! Whether you've lived here your whole life, you're returning after years of being away, or you're new in town, you're sure to find the unforgettable love you've always been looking for.
Fifteen years ago, a family member stole the money Hunt Knox had saved for college, while three of his siblings and his father hid the truth and told him to get over it. Betrayed by their lies and thievery, Hunt joined the army and wound up flying Apache helicopters in Iraq. Now, he's a chopper pilot for an oil company in Houston, Texas, his father has been dead for six years, and he's finally returning home to Blessings at his mother's dying request.
Ava Ridley, the little girl his mother used to babysit, has grown up and is a nurse at his mother's bedside when he arrives. Ava is overjoyed to see the man her childhood crush has become. And as the two spend more time together, Ava's crush grows to be even more.
Hunt never expected to fall in love, but just as it appears he and Ava are headed for a happy ever after, she becomes a victim of violence at the hospital ER in Blessings, and suffers an injury that could cost her life. Through secrets, lies, family betrayal, and difficult choices, Hunt's not sure he and Ava can ever make a home together in Blessings. Or if life will once again lead them onto different paths...?
Grab some sweet tea and sit awhile; This sweet, emotional story has family betrayal, childhood crushes, a veteran hero, and a second chance to get everything right.
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born. First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction. Industry Awards include: · Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.