Romantic Thriller Collection
Contemporary Romance: Anthology, Contemporary Romance: Romantic Suspense, Mystery: Romantic Suspense
March 14, 2016
Available in: e-Book
Three romantic suspense stories in one collection for the
first time by New York Times bestselling author
Sharon Sala, Paula Graves, and Carol Ericson.
Going Once "Forces of Nature" by Sharon Sala
(originally published October 2013 in mass market
paperback by MIRA Books)
As floodwaters engulf her Louisiana hometown, Nola Landry is
stranded on high ground, sole witness to the brutal murder
of three people. Finally rescued after the storm, no one
believes her story—until FBI agents arrive on the
scene…one of whom Nola knows very well. Tate Benton
has been tracking the Stormchaser serial killer for months,
never expecting the trail might lead him home, or to the
woman he can’t forget. Long-buried feelings resurface,
and the former lovers try to pick up the pieces in the wake
of the disaster. Amid the relief effort the killer lingers,
determined to silence Nola forever… .
Murder in the Smokies "Bitterwood P.D. #1" by
Paula Graves (originally published June 2013 in
mass market paperback by HI #1428)
When Sutton Calhoun left Bitterwood, Tennessee, he never
thought he’d return. But now he’s back to
investigate an unsolved murder and team up with police
detective Ivy Hawkins—the only part of Bitterwood
worth remembering. Ivy is well aware of Sutton’s
reputation, but his smoldering eyes are resurrecting
long-buried feelings. Plus, as the body count rises, Sutton
is the only one who believes her that a methodical serial
killer is living in Bitterwood. Ivy doesn’t know which
is worse—the desire she feels for a man who’s
nothing but trouble…or the danger posed by a killer
who has them in his sights?
The Bridge "Brody Law" by Carol Ericson
(originally published April 2014 in mass market paperback
by HI #14287
Under the Golden Gate, Elise Duran refused to be a serial
killer’s next victim. She was the first of the
abducted to survive. And Detective Sean Brody was there to
make sure a second chance wouldn’t be necessary. As
the elusive murderer sends them messages, both personal and
gruesome, the point becomes clear: no one can escape death.
But Sean’s presence can’t be any stronger as he
shadows Elise while on the job—and off
it—proving she couldn’t have asked for a better
protector. Though beneath his cool exterior Sean hides a
troublesome secret. One that’s absolutely to die
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.