The Justice Way Book 2
by Sharon Sala
Contemporary Romance: Romantic Suspense
November 13, 2017
Available in: e-Book
Revisit a fan-favorite Justice Brothers romance from New York Times best-selling author Sharon Sala
There's a stranger in Roman's cabin...
She has a soft cloud of dark hair, green eyes a man could get lost in, and...a million dollars in a duffle bag. But what she doesn't have is any memory of her past.
Private eye Roman Justice is stunned by the disheveled yet sexy woman. She has no idea who she is, yet she quickly claims that Roman is the only man she's ever loved. But without any memories, how can she see so clearly into her heart---not to mention his?
Originally published in 1998
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.