Rider on Fire
by Sharon Sala
June 12, 2017
Available in: e-Book
Rediscover a fan-favorite story from New York Times bestselling author Sharon Sala. Like a bat out of hell, undercover DEA agent Sonora Jordan jumps on her motorcycle and takes off to parts unknown, escaping the deadly drug dealers who had put a price on her head. All the while, she is haunted by dreams of a man whose place in her life she has yet to discover.
When she literally comes face-to-face with the man of her dreams, it's as if time stands still. Her long-dormant heart is finally awakened. But will she ever be truly free from the dangerous life she left behind?
Originally published in 2005
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.