by Sharon Sala
June 10, 2019
Available in: e-Book
Available for the first time in ebook! Be enthralled by this romantic suspense with hints of the paranormal, only from New York Times bestselling author Sharon Sala.
Nicole Masters is trying to rebuild her life after surviving a random attack in which she was shot in the head. Her physical symptoms are challenging, but then she starts to experience startling visions of the future. When she "sees" the violent kidnapping of a celebrity's daughter, Nicole realizes that she, along with her boyfriend, Dom, may be the only person who can help save the little girl.
Originally published in 2008
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.