Honor's Promise and Dade
by Sharon Sala
Mystery: Romantic Suspense, Mystery: Anthology
September 28, 2021
Available in: Paperback, e-Book
Can he protect her...and his heart?
Honor’s Promise by New York Times Bestselling Author Sharon Sala
Originally published January 1992 in mass market paperback by Meteor/Kismet and November 2000 in mass market paperback as Silhouette Promo and June 2015 in eBook by MIRA.
After the long trip from Colorado, Trace Logan can't believe his luck. He'd been sent to West Texas to find Honor O'Brien. And, like magic, the mysterious beauty falls into his arms. For Honor, home has always been West Texas. But with the recent death of her mother, Honor knows her life will never be the same. Can she trust this stranger? And can Trace get her back to Colorado safely?
FREE BONUS STORY INCLUDED IN THIS VOLUME! — Dade by USA TODAY Bestselling Author Delores Fossen (originally published December 2011 in mass market paperback and eBook by Harlequin Intrigue #1319)
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.