by Sharon Sala
HarperCollins (HarperCollins e-books)
March 17, 2009
Available in: e-Book
Rugged and strong, Chance McCall was an awakening, a mystery, a dream -- and Jennifer Ann Tyler loved him from the moment he hired on at the Triple T Ranch. Through the passing years he has always kept his distance, afraid that his checkered history and uncertain future destroyed any chance for happiness with the boss's beautiful daughter. Now a tragic accident has robbed Chance of his memory -- and he must leave the ranch to retrieve his lost past. But Jenny knows her heart will never be full if she lets the only man she has ever wanted vanish from her life. And until he can find himself, Jenny will follow Chance McCall anywhere.
Sharon Sala is a Native Oklahoman and still lives within a two hour drive of where she was born.
First published in 1991, she is a New York Times/USA Today, bestselling author with 132 plus books published in seven different genres, including Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Young Adult, Western, Fiction, Women’s Fiction and Non-Fiction.
Industry Awards include:
· Eight-time RITA finalist. (Romance Industry award)
· The Janet Dailey Award.
· Five-time Career Achievement winner from RT Magazine.
· Five time winner of the National Reader’s Choice Award.
· Five time winner of the Colorado Romance Writer’s Award of Excellence.
· Heart of Excellence Award.
· Booksellers Best Award.
· Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award RITA, presented by RWA.
· Centennial Award from RWA for recognition of her 100th published novel. With two great-grandmothers of Native American descent on her father’s side of the family, one belonging to the Cherokee tribe, and the other a member of the Cree Tribe, she has followed the path of a storyteller, and considers it her gift from Spirit. Most of her stories come first to her as dreams, which then become the books she writes. She dreams in color, with dialogue, and when she writes, she sees the scenes in her head as a movie playing out before her. Writing changed her life, her world, and her fate.