|Official Rules for Writerspace Contests|
Official Rules for all Writerspace Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
Open to legal U.S. residents, ages 18 and up (unless otherwise noted on author's contest form).
How to Enter:
1. A limit of one entry per individual and per e-mail address for each separate promotion unless otherwise specified.
2. To enter any giveaway promoted on Writerspace.com, follow the instructions on that promotion’s entry page. Entries may be sent via web entry page only and must be received by the time indicated on the entry page.
2. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part illegible, incomplete or damaged. No responsibility is assumed for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries.
3. Writerspace (“Sponsor”) and any affiliated companies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account.
Winner(s) and Prize Details:
1. The prizes available for each promotion will be described on the promotion entry page and are incorporated herein to these official rules. Look on those entry pages for prize details.
2. All winners are chosen by Sponsor, whose decisions concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final and binding.
3. Winners will be notified by mail and/or e-mail. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. In the event that there are an insufficient number of eligible entries, Sponsor reserves the right not to award the prize.
Employees, and their immediate family members living in the same household, of Sponsor or any affiliated companies, or the agencies of any of them are not eligible for this sweepstakes. Void where prohibited by law.
1. No substitution, transfers or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability, Sponsor may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
2. All expenses, including taxes, (if any) on receipt and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
3. Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit”) and if so, the Affidavit must be returned within fourteen (14) days of notification or another winner will be selected.
4. By accepting the prize, winner grants to Sponsor the right to use his/her name, likeness, hometown and biographical information in advertising and promotion materials, including posting on the Sponsor’s website, without further compensation or permission, except in Tennessee and where prohibited by law.
5. By accepting the prize, winner releases Sponsor and any affiliated companies from any and all liability for any loss, harm, injuries, damages, cost or expense arising out of or relating to participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
For the names of any winners, within six months of the promotion end date visit Writerspace.com/contests and click the winner’s list link.
P.O. Box 9513
Mobile, AL 36691