by Sharon Hamilton
In honor of my new release coming out June 14, 2016, which will be Book 2 in the Band of Bachelors SEAL Brotherhood Series (Alex), I’m sharing with you the biggest hit of my #RT16 Convention. I have bookmarks with this on it. If you’d like one, leave a private message on my Sharon Hamilton author FB page, and we’ll get you some red wristbands and these bookmarks:
Navy SEALs vs. Cowboys: Sharon’s Top 10 Reasons why a Navy SEAL is better than a cowboy:
10. Because a SEAL has just as much cool equipment as a cowboy, but he doesn’t smell like a horse.
9. The hats are smaller, they can get dirty, and have cool patches like Punisher (Hello Punisher for the ladies), skulls and crossbones.
8. Hard to jump from 13,000 feet on a horse, even if he’s riding in to save the day.
7. He’s equipped with high powered scopes, rifles and night vision goggles that would look funny on a cowboy or his horse.
6. Navy SEALs kill swamp things. They don’t make them into boots.
5. Hard to get the horse on a SWCC boat, even if he is going to ride in to save the day.
4. SEALs have cool tats.
3. If there’s trouble in the world, he’ll be in the middle of it. He loves danger.
2. A SEAL can’t tell you where he’s been, and that’s okay.
AND THE NO. 1 REASON A NAVY SEAL IS BETTER THAN A COWBOY:
A Navy SEAL can also be a cowboy, but not necessarily the other way around!
Let the games begin. Come on all you cowboy fans, defend yourselves, if you can!
BAND OF BACHELORS: ALEX on preorder here.